Friday, January 27, 2012

Reheating pizza 2.0

So like a lot of people, if we had leftover pizza, I used to zap it in the microwave for a minute or use the magical pizza button.  But as you know, doughy things just get doughier (if that is a word) in the microwave.  I saw this tip somewhere and gave it a try and it is awesome.  I will never use the microwave for heating up leftover pizza again!

The stovetop!  It works!  It crisps up the crust and heats up the toppings just enough.   I just cook it on medium for a few minutes.  I even flip it and cook the toppings side for just a minute to get the cheese all gooey again.  This was some yummy New York style pizza from a local place and it was great last night but even better for lunch because the pan made the crust perfectly crispy!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment