Thursday, May 19, 2016

French manicure freebie

When I saw white nail polish at our little store, I decided I had to try a homemade french manicure. I didn't see a kit with the little stickers strips and I knew it would be horrible if I tried to freehand so I designed some strips for my Silhouette machine to cut. I used a scrap piece of Oracal 651 vinyl and cut. I applied the strips, painted the white, dried, removed the strips and did a coat of sheer pink. I then sealed with Sally Hansen Hard As Wraps. I find it is a great top coat that lasts for quite a while.

Here's a free file for 10 strips you can cut with your Silhouette machine to try your own french manicure!



1 comment:

  1. Love this. I'm a new Silhouette user and this is a project that will get me cutting. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete